SELECTION OF PRESENTATIONS
- "A Pioneer Preacher and Our Faith," Prentice Memorial Sermon, Mt. Vernon First United Methodist Church, April 8, 2018.
- "Lincoln and Darwin, and Their Implications for Religious Belief," Interfaith Breakfast Group, St. Louis., February 12, 2018.
- "Peter Cartwright the Public Servant," Cartwright Memorial Sermon, Cartwright United Methodist Church, Pleasant Plains, IL, October 15, 2017.
- "Circuit Riders and our Faith," Prentice Memorial Sermon, Trinity United Methodist Church, Mt. Carmel, IL, April 23, 2017.
- "Comparisons of Jewish and Christian Ways of Reading the Tanakh/Old Testament," Eden/JCRC Dialogue Group, St. Louis, November 2016.
- "Lincoln and Vandalia,” Association of Lincoln Presenters annual meeting, Vandalia, Illinois, April 2004.
- “United Methodist Guidelines on Genetic Research," Human Genome Conference, University of Akron, April 2001.
- "Kant, Analogous Language, and Theological Discourse," American Academy of Religion, Chicago, IL, November 1988.
- "The Social Ontology of Karl Barth,” American Academy of Religion, San Jose CA, March 1988.
- "Religion and Public Education," Northern Arizona University, Center for Excellence in Education, Feb. 1988.